بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Bissmillahi Rahmani Raheem
( In the name of Allah, The Beneficient, The Merciful)
In the lesson we will learn how to make Wudu. It is very important to Always remember all the steps carefully. You can even print out this page and put it up in your room in the beginning so you can read it everytime before going to make Wudu. You should also try and brush your teeth before wudu everytime.
- Always start by saying Bissmillaahi Rahmani Raheem.
- With your left hand, wash your right hand from fingertips to wrist .
- With your right hand, wash your left hand from fingertips to wrist .
- Rinse out your mouth with your right hand 3 times.
- Rinse out your nose with your left hand , 3 times.
- Wash your face 3 times with both your hands.
- Wash your right hand from elbow to fingers.
- Wash your left hand from elbow to fingers.
- Then do “Masah” which is: Move the palm of the wet hand over the head, starting from the top of the forehead to the back and pass both hands over the back of the head to the neck.Then, rub wet fingers into the grooves of both ears and holes and also pass the wet thumbs behind the ears. Pass the backs of the wet hand over the back of the neck.
- Wash your right foot.
- Wash your left foot.
It seems like a long time since I published anything here. It also has been a long time since I did anything normal in my life these days and yet I am not even sure what takes up my time….
I have not been here and not even peeping into the blog but InshaAllah I will be relpying to comments and posting new lessons for children and other stuff as well InshaAllah. Next week will be my blogging week InshaAllah.
I plan on doing some religious study and revision everyday next week and whatever I learn to post it here \InshaAllah apart from which I am also longing to share some other general views.
I hope everyone is fine and Raheel Bhai, thank you so much for maintaining the blog in my absence and what a lovely picture you put on as the header!! I remember you had shown me this photo of yours, called reflections I think.. JazakAllah.
Hope to be back soon InshaAllah
Imposer le voile intégral sera puni d’un an de prison
Le gouvernement projette de punir de 150 euros d’amende le port du voile intégral et d’un an d’emprisonnement et 15.000 euros d’amende le fait de l’imposer à une femme, selon une version du texte révélée par Le Figaro vendredi, et confirmée à l’AFP de source proche du dossier
I was just going through this Surah in the morning when I thought about how arrogant and proud we have become. We are so busy in our daily lives and acheivements that we deem ourselves invincible. Whenever Allah has mentioned bad people in Quran, He only mentioned their bad qualities, not them being bad souls. Allah created us all equally with love, saying the kalima doesn’t make us Superior to other people, our humulity and deeds do, and that only to Allah if we are not proud about them.
The Munafeqeen will be punished only because of thier Nifaaq, if we exhibit the same nifaaq, we will also come in the category of people Allah dislikes… When we are obsessed with ourselves alone and blindly do what our Nafs ( inner self) wants to do, then we also, to some extent are committing shirk, so all the verses in the Quran prohibiting Shirk ( associating Partners with Allah ) and about its punishments apply to us. How?
When we do whatever we want and do not control our nafs and obey the Laws and Limits Allah has sent down for us, we are actually worshipping our Nafs and our “Hawa” ( desires, needs) as they come, like animals…. Worshipping anything besides Allah is Shirk…
We dress the way we feel like,w e eat what we feel like, we speak what we want… We call it freedom of actiona nd thought and speech.
May Allah forgive us, and guide us to the right path, ameen..
Allah have mercy on us, Ameen.
1. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the (only) Originator [or the (only) Creator] of the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels messengers with wings, – two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Verily, Allâh is Able to do all things.
3. O mankind! Remember the Grace of Allâh upon you! Is there any creator other than Allâh who provides for you from the sky (rain) and the earth? Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). How then are you turning away (from Him)?
7. Those who disbelieve, theirs will be a severe torment; and those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh Islâmic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise).
8. Is he, then, to whom the evil of his deeds made fair seeming, so that he considers it as good (equal to one who is rightly guided)? Verily, Allâh sends astray whom He wills, and guides whom He wills. So destroy not yourself (O Muhammad SAW) in sorrow for them. Truly, Allâh is the All Knower of what they do!
10. Whosoever desires honour, power and glory then to Allâh belong all honour, power and glory [and one can get honour, power and glory only by obeying and worshipping Allâh (Alone)]. To Him ascend (all) the goodly words, and the righteous deeds exalt it (the goodly words i.e. the goodly words are not accepted by Allâh unless and until they are followed by good deeds), but those who plot evils, theirs will be severe torment. And the plotting of such will perish.
11. And Allâh did create you (Adam) from dust, then from Nutfah (male and female discharge semen drops i.e. Adam’s offspring), then He made you pairs (male and female). And no female conceives or gives birth, but with His Knowledge. And no aged man is granted a length of life, nor is a part cut off from his life (or another man’s life), but is in a Book (Al Lauh Al Mahfûz) Surely, that is easy for Allâh.
( Al Fatir, Chapter 35, Al Quran, Verses 1-11)
بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
(In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
Here is the Dua al Qunoot, which is recited in the last Rak’at of the salat in Salat-al-Witr.
Allahumma Inna Nastainuka,
Wa nastagh firuka,
Wa nu’u minubika
Wa nuthni alaikal khair kulluhu,
Wa nakhla oo,
Allahumma iyyaka na’budu
Wa ilaika nas’aa
Wa narju rahmataka,
Wa nakhshaa Adhabaka,
Inna Adhabaka bil kuffari mulhiq.
O Allah! We beg help from You alone; ask forgiveness from You alone, and turn towards You and praise You for all the good things and are grateful to You and are not ungrateful to You and we part and break off with all those who are disobedient to you. O Allah! You alone do we worship and pray exclusively to You and bow before You alone and we hasten eagerly towards You and we fear Your severe punishment and hope for Your Mercy as your severe punishment is surely to be meted out to the unbelievers.