بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Bissmillahi Rahmani Raheem
( In the name of Allah, The Beneficient, The Merciful)
In the lesson we will learn how to make Wudu. It is very important to Always remember all the steps carefully. You can even print out this page and put it up in your room in the beginning so you can read it everytime before going to make Wudu. You should also try and brush your teeth before wudu everytime.
- Always start by saying Bissmillaahi Rahmani Raheem.
- With your left hand, wash your right hand from fingertips to wrist .
- With your right hand, wash your left hand from fingertips to wrist .
- Rinse out your mouth with your right hand 3 times.
- Rinse out your nose with your left hand , 3 times.
- Wash your face 3 times with both your hands.
- Wash your right hand from elbow to fingers.
- Wash your left hand from elbow to fingers.
- Then do “Masah” which is: Move the palm of the wet hand over the head, starting from the top of the forehead to the back and pass both hands over the back of the head to the neck.Then, rub wet fingers into the grooves of both ears and holes and also pass the wet thumbs behind the ears. Pass the backs of the wet hand over the back of the neck.
- Wash your right foot.
- Wash your left foot.